Friday 7 October 2011

Changing back to 1.0 myspace layout?

I had to make a new myspace because my old one got hacked and deleted at 42.3K. When I made the new one, it was automatically a 2.0 layout. I know how to change back and forth from a 1.0 to a 2.0, and I followed the steps and everything on the faqs, but there is no %26quot;go back to 1.0%26quot; button. Help?
Changing back to 1.0 myspace layout?
How do switch back from profile 2.0 to 1.0? There is a %26quot;Go Back%26quot; button at the top of the page, within the editor. After you click Go Back you'll see a %26quot;Switch to Profile 1.0%26quot; option. If you don't see that option it's because you signed up after April 2nd, when we made Profile 2.0 the default. New MySpace users do not have the option of using 1.0.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea鈥?/a>
Changing back to 1.0 myspace layout?
Ok if you have had your account for longer than a day, i think its a day, haha



then go to Customize Profile,

and hit Go Back, its at the top right corner.

There should be something that says Switch Back

If all your getting is %26quot;start from scratch%26quot; just wait a little



this happened to me not to long ago