Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0?

I've read other people's questions about the problem but there is NO GO BACK BUTTON.

%26lt;img src=%26quot;http://i44.tinypic.com/5larv4.jpg%26quot;%26gt;



HERLP PLERZ
How do I change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0?
im sorry to post, but i am having the same exact problem.. and there is NO go back button.



EDIT:

Okay, so i just read on a forum that after thirty days of changing it to the 2.0 you can not change it back to the 1.0..

i'm pretty back, because my profile is all jacked up now.
How do I change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0?
Yes there is a way to go back. Click %26quot;My Account%26quot;, %26quot;Edit Profile%26quot;, %26quot;Customize Profile%26quot;, then click %26quot;Go back to Profile 1.0%26quot; on the top, right corner.



That should solve it :)
go to myspace and lgo on and stuff. then scroll over profile and on the drop down menu press customize profile. on the top right side click go back to 1.0 and press confirm.



hope this helped you