Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why can't i change my myspace back to 1.0!?

when i go to customize profile, and click go back to 1.0, it asks me if i want to start from scratch, not go back.

am i missing something?



does anyone else have this prob?

how can i fix it?
Why can't i change my myspace back to 1.0!?
MySpace is being a little ****** about it. That's happening to me too and everyone else. They said they were working on it but it has yet to change back. Mine still won't change back and that happened on Friday! Don't worry, take a breather, and hope that they fix it soon.

I'm adding all my friends to my back up account.
Why can't i change my myspace back to 1.0!?
click the start from scratch



then u should have the 1.0

its just asking u if you want to start the 1.0 from the begining
its a technician issue and myspace is working on resolving it



explained here



http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea鈥?/a>