Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing back to 1.0 with a new MySpace account?

I just created a new MySpace account because my old one was from like.. ancient times ago. I go to Customize Profile and go to Go Back but it won't let me switch back to 1.0! Why is this and how can I fix it?



Thanks!!
Changing back to 1.0 with a new MySpace account?
%26quot;How do switch back from profile 2.0 to 1.0? There is a %26quot;Go Back%26quot; button at the top of the page, within the editor. After you click Go Back you'll see a %26quot;Switch to Profile 1.0%26quot; option. If you don't see that option it's because you signed up after April 2nd, when we made Profile 2.0 the default. New MySpace users do not have the option of using 1.0.%26quot;
Changing back to 1.0 with a new MySpace account?
The obsolete 1.0 layout is not available to new accounts.