Wednesday 26 October 2011

Myspace ? How do I change my profile back to 1.0? Or at least post my layouts on my 2.0?

I tried to click on the %26quot;switch back to 1.0 profile view%26quot; button but I just erased everything on my 2.0 profile, which I had to start all over again. I have tried to post layouts to my 2.0 profile but it wont let me. By the way what is CSS code? Is that where I am supposed to post it at. I feel like a moron asking for help, sorry. But answers would be nice.
Myspace ? How do I change my profile back to 1.0? Or at least post my layouts on my 2.0?
you CAN switch back to 1.0 now, only if you meet the criteria, read the update HERE

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea…
Myspace ? How do I change my profile back to 1.0? Or at least post my layouts on my 2.0?
google it