Friday 7 October 2011

How can I change my myspace 2.0 back to myspace 1.0?

I've tried to do the hacking trick where you post a blog before you click it... but it didn't work for me... any ideas? cuz i hate myspace 2.0!
How can I change my myspace 2.0 back to myspace 1.0?
If you signed up for MySpace after April 1, 2009, you are automatically using profile 2.0, which offers advanced design and privacy functions. You cannot switch to profile 1.0.



To switch back to 1.0, here's what you do:

log into MySpace

mouse over Profile (in the upper nav bar) and choose Customize Profile (from the drop-down menu)

if you're using profile 2.0, you'll see Profile 2.0 - Customize Profile (on the top left corner of the page) and Go Back (on the top right corner of the page to the left of Control Panel)

click Go Back and choose whether you want to redesign your entire 2.0 Profile from scratch or Switch to Profile 1.0 (on the pop-up)

click Confirm and you're done!

P.S. Hey, if you change your mind, you can always follow the same steps and Upgrade to 2.0 (and back again).
How can I change my myspace 2.0 back to myspace 1.0?
You have to actually post the blog,

it can say whatever you want.

and then go back to customise your profile,

and the %26quot;go back to 1.0%26quot; button should be, SHOULD be there,

I dont know if myspace has fixed that glitch yet.

You can delete the blog afterwards.
you cant i was trying to do it to mine but myspace took off the back to 1.0 button ughhh!!
I hate it too :(
lol idr i changed mine back too