Friday 7 October 2011

How do i delete profile 2.0 off my profile && change it back to 1.0 ?

Okay;;

So i just wanted to see what 2.0 profile looked like %26amp;%26amp; it messed up my whole profile. I dont know how to do anything %26amp;%26amp; worst, i dont know how to edit my playlist D:

Okay I searched the internet %26amp;%26amp; they said

to click %26quot;Go Back To Profile 1.0%26quot;

So i did...

It didnt work...

It said : Start from scratch

You can reset all modules, the page theme, and the layout to look like a standard profile by clicking %26quot;Start from scratch%26quot;. This is how Tom's profile looks.



Yeeah i dont know, i just want profile 1.0 backk. Please help me.

Thanks%26lt;33
How do i delete profile 2.0 off my profile %26amp;%26amp; change it back to 1.0 ?
1. log into MySpace

2. mouse over Profile (in the upper nav bar) and choose Customize Profile (from the drop-down menu)

3. if you're using profile 2.0, you'll see Profile 2.0 - Customize Profile (on the top left corner of the page) and Go Back (on the top right corner of the page to the left of Control Panel)

4. click Go Back and choose whether you want to redesign your entire 2.0 Profile from scratch or Switch to Profile 1.0 (on the pop-up)

5. click Confirm and you're done!
How do i delete profile 2.0 off my profile %26amp;%26amp; change it back to 1.0 ?
none of those tricks work. ):

i did the same thing you did and now its not working and its getting on my nerves. they fixed it to where u can't do the blog anymore. ):
Post a new blog, the title can say whatever %26amp; so can the text ( as long as both sections say SOMETHING.) then go back %26amp; try it again! Its like magic! =]

feel free to email me if u need anymore help!