Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0? (This isn't like the typical question.)?

NOW BEFORE ANSWERING,



ACTUALLY



READ



WHAT



I'M



SAYING!!!





Alright heres the deal, my friend created his myspace account May of 2008. That was before that whole forced 2.0 version started.

Now, I know that if you created a myspace account after January of 2009 the option to go back to 1.0 isn't possible.



And I know myspace fixed that gliche where you post a blog and you are able to go back, so I know that won't work.



So he created his profile May 2008, and tried out the 2.0. But now, he finds ist annoying so he would really like to go back. But for some reason, myspace will not allow it. He should have the option to switch back, yet somehow its not happening.



So is there something I'm not getting? What can be done about this or is it simply impossible?
How do you change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0? (This isn't like the typical question.)?
i read it all - and fransisco is right



read this



http://abrax.us/bbz/GettingBackProfile1.鈥?/a>



myspace is phasing out profile 1.0 - why? because it's old and horrible, and myspace 2.0 is much better, and if you havent figured out how to do the things you used to be able to in profile 1.0, then you have a bit of learning to do - because almost everything that was possible in 1.0 is still possible using 2.0, you just have to stop using all those little kid layout sites and learn a little bit about separating your html from your css, and putting things in the right place



profile 1.0 is easily abused, and profile 2.0 protects people from the sites that are abusing myspace



i recommend this site for learning how to use profile 2.0



http://abrax.us/Profile2.0/
How do you change myspace 2.0 back to 1.0? (This isn't like the typical question.)?
this has happened to me twice.

I hate 2.0.

You need to go to custamize profile or whatever and there is a button that says to back to 1.0.

I got upset when it wouldnt let me go back so i tried it like 3 days later, and It actually worked so maybe you need to be patient or something and it'll work.. I hate it when It does that, never try 2.0 haha.
I found it very annoying to... sadly you can't change it back to 1.0 I got really angry about this so that's why I don't use myspace anymore. I'm sorry that he can't change back his myspace. He can make it look like 1.0, but you can't actually change it back to 1.0
you click customize profile under the profile tab up the top-------------%26gt; then up the very top of the page it should say go back to Profile1.0 or something along those lines. Sorry if this isnt right, but i definately have done this BEFORE!
Well it actually was in April 1,2009 when they made that. If he has more than 90 with it he can't switch back. You people really need to read the rules and FAQ
Um, if you've had 2.0 for more then 100 days, then u cant switch back,
  • database
  • blond hair
  •