Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change my myspace page from 2.0 back to 1.0?

I want the older version back, can anybody guide me threw it or tell me how to do it.
How do I change my myspace page from 2.0 back to 1.0?
It depends whither you have recently signed up to myspace.





IF YOU ARE NOT NEW TO MYSPACE:

Go to profile. Then go to customize profile. Then at the top right corner there should be a go back button. Then a message should come up saying start from scratch or switch to profile 1.0. Click on switch to profile 1.0







IF YOU ARE NEW TO MYSPACE:

Go to manage blog. The click on post a new blog. Then in the blog subject type something like test, Then in the blog body write something like test again. Then post the blog. The go to profile. Then click on customize profile. Then in the top lright corner click on go back. The a messgae should come up saying start from scratch or switch to profile 1.0. Click on switch to profile 1.0









Then either way you will have space 1.0.
How do I change my myspace page from 2.0 back to 1.0?
oh my god thanx so0 so0 much it worked n you helped a lot. you don't know how hard i tryed cuz i made a new page so0 i was worried i wasn't gonna be able to go to 1.0 but u actually know ur thing thanx thanx thanx.

Report Abuse


at the top of the page(when customizing/editing your 2.0 profile), in the gray bar, theres an arrow and it says %26quot;go back%26quot;, click that and it gives you the option of going back to 1.0 :)
yeah, here you go, it is easy. http://www.abrax.us/bbz/GettingBackProfi鈥?/a>
It is on the top of your homepage. Just go through the buttons and there will be a button for Profile 1.0
tom have chaged it yu cnt go back any more nd new comers get myspace 2.0