Friday 7 October 2011

How do you change back t profile 1.0?

i just created a NEW myspace account

but it won't let me go to profile 1.0 D:

HELLLP
How do you change back t profile 1.0?
ahhh im having the same problem!

Its driving me crazy



apprently when you go on cutomise prfile you click go back

and it should say something about got to version1.0!

Try that one.



But mine wont even do that haha!

Hope this helps :]]
How do you change back t profile 1.0?
I'm having the same problem! D:

Even if I did go to %26quot;Go Back%26quot; button, it doesn't have the two options! Dx ~!!

This sucks, BALLZ.

D:%26lt;

I HAAAATE 2.0!! D:%26lt;



Garsh. I wish I can help you guys, but I have NO CLUE as to changing the profile back to 1.0 %26gt;_%26lt; ~!!

Report Abuse


Follow given below step..



Click Customize Profile in Profile tab on top.

Click Go Back to Profile 1.0 on the very top.

Click Switch to Profile 1.0 button.



Hope you got help. Fro more information you can go through http://www.iyogi.net