Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i change my myspace from 2.0 back to 1.0?

i keep trying to get back the 1.0 profile on my myspace but everytime i click on go back to 1.0 it jut tells me if i want to start from scratch i click yes and nothing it just erases everything that i did on the 2.0 dose anyone know what i can do so i can go back to1.0 plz and thank you
How do i change my myspace from 2.0 back to 1.0?
If you want to switch back to Profile 1.0

even if your profile was made after April 2nd

Post a new blog with any Subject and Body

Now click 'Customize Profile' from the drop

down list when you hover over 'Profile'

Then click 'Go Back' in the top right

like you normally would, but now you

have the option to Switch to Profile 1.0

you may have to post several blogs for this to work
How do i change my myspace from 2.0 back to 1.0?
explained here with screenshots:



http://abrax.us/bbz/GettingBackProfile1.鈥?/a>



i just created a profile tonight, and it still works just fine
No I Do NOT Know What To Do! I Just Created My MySpace,Like An Hour Ago. Idk What To Do. I Have The SAME Problem! :((( Layouts Won't Work On My MySpace Either! Grrrrr. Plz Help Me Too Ppl. Answer My Question!