Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change my myspace from 2.0 to 1.0?

I know you go to %26quot;Customise profile%26quot; and theres a button that says %26quot;back to profile 1.0%26quot;. I clicked it and it asked me if i wanted to %26quot;Start from scratch%26quot; and i clicked it. It just deleted all my profile information and layout and stuff, but it stayed the 2.0 version. How do I change it back to 1.0?
How do I change my myspace from 2.0 to 1.0?
The same thing here with me. I think it is really messed up thought. It should be up to the person what kind of Profile they like to use. I need to make an DIV layout for my Design Page but can't because i can't switch back to the 1.0 profile. Unless anyone of you knows a site where i can get DIV Overlays for the 2.0 profile
How do I change my myspace from 2.0 to 1.0?
if you only have the %26quot;Start from scratch%26quot; option, then you cant convert it to 1.0



new profiles have to use profile 2.0 now
You don't