Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i change my profile back to 1.0?

I'm making a whole new account on myspace and the profile is automatically 2.0 how do i go back to 1.0?
How do i change my profile back to 1.0?
New accounts made after April 1, 2009, no longer have the option to go back to 1.0.
How do i change my profile back to 1.0?
Probably because Myspace is not offering 1.0 to new users..

They are slowly eliminating it from their database..

So in other words, I don't think you can..

Myspace 2.0 is a lot better anyway, so much easier!!

Good-Luck
you cant. period. i made this mistake myself several months ago.

there was a hack/trick to go back to a 1.0 but myspace found out about it and now its been fixed.

i HAAAATE 2.0

i suggest you think twice about making a new account if you don't wanna have to deal with the hassle of owning a 2.0.
I don't think you can if you've never had 1.0 in that account.. they're trying to phase it out. You can read more about it on my question here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



(could someone please at least comment on my question so it remains posted, please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> )