Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change my MySpace profile back to 1.0 instead of 2.0?

I just created a MySpace and it was already set at 2.0. How do I downgrade it because I hate 2.0!! %26gt;.%26lt;
How do I change my MySpace profile back to 1.0 instead of 2.0?
I dont think you can downgrade it anymore..it sucksss
How do I change my MySpace profile back to 1.0 instead of 2.0?
How do switch back from profile 2.0 to 1.0? There is a %26quot;Go Back%26quot; button at the top of the page, within the editor. After you click Go Back you'll see a %26quot;Switch to Profile 1.0%26quot; option. If you don't see that option it's because you signed up after April 2nd, when we made Profile 2.0 the default. New MySpace users do not have the option of using 1.0.

read toms blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea鈥?/a>