Friday 7 October 2011

How to change my Myspace profile to 1.0?

2.0 freaking pisses me off!

I went to different websites and it tells me the same thing.

You go to %26quot;Customize Profile%26quot; %26gt; %26quot;Back to 1.0%26quot; %26gt; %26quot;Switch to Profile 1.0%26quot;



I've followed the steps up to the pop up that should have said Switch to Profile 1.0, but it tells me to %26quot;Start from Scratch%26quot;. WTF?

Is there another way to change back to 1.0?
How to change my Myspace profile to 1.0?
thats because you made your profile after april 2nd - am i right?

if you did there is no option for you to switch back to 1.0



however



Post a new blog with any Subject and Body

Now click 'Customize Profile' from the drop

down list when you hover over 'Profile'

Then click 'Go Back' in the top right

like you normally would, but now you

have the option to Switch to Profile 1.0

you may have to post several blogs for this to work