Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i change my myspace back to 0.1?

I had myspace ages ago and deleted it. i just signed back up again and my profiles the new version and i hate it.



When i go to customise profile and then go back it just gives me the option of starting from scratch and that doesn't turn it back to 0.1

help please x| i hate 0.2 !
How do i change my myspace back to 0.1?
How do switch back from profile 2.0 to 1.0? There is a %26quot;Go Back%26quot; button at the top of the page, within the editor. After you click Go Back you'll see a %26quot;Switch to Profile 1.0%26quot; option. If you don't see that option it's because you signed up after April 2nd, when we made Profile 2.0 the default. New MySpace users do not have the option of using 1.0.

read toms blog:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea鈥?/a>

or try this

http://www.abrax.us/bbz/GettingBackProfi鈥?/a>
How do i change my myspace back to 0.1?
That's all this crap saying you can't change 2.0 back to 1.0 after the 4th of April. Well everyone is wrong. There is a way.



Go to Manage my blogs. Then post a new blog. Set the subject as test and in the blog body put get. Then post it. After you have done that go to customize profile. Then click ob the go back button. You'll have an option to start from scratch or switch to 1.0. Click switch to 1.0. Then you have myspace 1.0



Don't ask me how it works. But it does because i have done it myself.
when its on the 'customize profile' page thing, where you can move the modules around and that,

does it not like say 'Go Back'

above where it says like publish and that?



if not, sorry. :$
New accounts have no 1.0 option